Airmid is a new health management app from TPP. Airmid allows you to coordinate your care across the NHS, from requesting medication, to booking appointments and video consultations.
Through Airmid you can:
- Book appointments, view upcoming appointments and add appointment reminders to your calendar
- Check in for your appointments via the app when in surgery
- Change your nominated pharmacy
- Request medication
- View your medical records, which includes; consultation notes, medication history, vaccination history, allergy/drug sensitivities, procedure history, correspondences e.g. referral/discharge letters, test results (pathology/radiology reports)
- Import and chart health data from your personal device such as Apple Health and Google Fit
You can login to Airmid using your SystmOnline Username and Password if you have them. Otherwise, Airmid allows you to use your NHS Login. For help with creating an NHS login, see the NHS website and for how to use your NHS login on Airmid, watch this video tutorial. Following initial setup, you can choose to authenticate your login with biometrics such as Face ID or Touch ID to ensure quick access.
Download Airmid on the app store here
Get Airmid on GooglePlay here